|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
A Magic Painting w/ Miss Diana
Gymbo talked Miss Diana into bringing you another Create & Learn Art Class to you from her home today.
This video is 1 minute in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
Supplies / Ingredients needed
- Paper (Cardstock, construction, etc) or a Paper Plate!
- White Crayon (Or any colored crayon to keep your little one engaged)
- Use a paper-based material sturdy enough for watercolors for your child to draw on.
- Bring out some white crayons to make a secret picture! If your child wants to use colored crayons, that’s okay too! The wax in any crayon will create resistance against the watercolor.
- As your child draws encourage them to describe their picture and use the whole page!
- When your child is ready, introduce some watercolor magic! This will reveal their secret picture! Allow your child to paint their pictures and engage in some questions about what is happening and why? (Share with us some of your little one’s responses!)
- Allow to dry and display their magic picture at home!
- Share your little one’s painting with us! We would love to see what they created!
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.
Would you like access to this video and all our videos in our library anytime you want? Sign up for our Virtual Classes Membership and receive access to ALL of our classes and activities. Best of all, you'll be able to watch them as many times as you want.
Sign up today at Gymboree.TO/Enroll