|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bubbles, Bubbles w/ Miss Diana
A DIY Project from Gymbo for you to do at home: Bubbles, Bubbles!
Bubbles, everyone loves bubbles. Miss Diana and Gymbo have done it again with another fun DIY project for you and your little one to work on at home together! Who knew there was more to bubbles than dish soap? I didn't know this one either... Miss Diana is going to show you how she makes bubbles for her studio at home.
This video is 4 minutes in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
Supplies / Ingredients needed
- Plastic Bowls to mix ingredient
- Small cup or container to hold the mixture
- 1 ½ Tbsp Dish Soap
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- *¼ - ½ tsp Glycerin
- *¼ - ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pipe Cleaners
- We all have been missing our Gymboree Bubbles, so if you don’t have some at home, you can try this copy-cat!
- However this solution isn’t edible or non-toxic like the ones we use in classes, but it does create some bubble fun!
- We’ll begin by prepping a container to pour the ingredients in.
- Pour in water and sugar and whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
- Feel free to also let your little ones help pour and mix the pre-measured ingredients too!
- Then we’ll add in the dish soap and mix it together!
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.
Would you like access to this video and all our videos in our library anytime you want? Sign up for our Virtual Classes Membership and receive access to ALL of our classes and activities. Best of all, you'll be able to watch them as many times as you want.
Sign up today at Gymboree.TO/Enroll