|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Fire Breathing Dragon w/ Miss Jules
Miss Jules is breathing fire!! Join her in making some imaginary friends and see what is going on!
This video is 12 minutes in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
Supplies / Ingredients needed
- Toilet paper roll
- Tissue Paper or Construction Paper
- Markers or Crayons
- Cut colored paper to match the length of the toilet paper roll. Tape the colored paper to the toilet paper roll. OR Color or paint the paper towel roll the color you want your dragon to be!
- Draw eyes and nostrils on your dragon.
- Decorate your dragon using markers or stickers.
- Cut small strips or red and orange paper to create the fiery breath!
- Tape or glue the strips of paper around the entire rim of the bottom opening of the toilet paper roll.
- Enjoy your fire breathing dragon by blowing through the top opening of the toilet paper roll! (Tip: Add more strips of paper or tissue paper to really make your dragon breath fire!)
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.