Miss Michelle is ready to show you how to make your very own DIY maracas/shakers!
This video is 1 minute in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
- Plastic container with a lid that is difficult to remove or small empty plastic water bottle
- Need just one type of shaker material or you could mix and match: Beads, rocks, uncooked rice, uncooked pasta, uncooked beans
- Optional: Sprinkles for some added fun and color
- Take your container, remove the lid to open it up
- Place the shaker material (beads, rocks, uncooked rice, uncooked pasta, uncooked beans) into the container - do not fill material past halfway to create a good shake sound (less material, less sound, more material more sound)
- Add the optional sprinkles for added fun and color (a little goes a long way and doesn't get in the way of the sound)
- Close the lid on the container and be sure that it is nice and tight so your little ones can't open them up
- Shake and shake and shake and shake (e.g. be sure to enjoy your noisemakers)
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.
Would you like access to this video and all our videos in our library anytime you want? Sign up for our Virtual Classes Membership and receive access to ALL of our classes and activities. Best of all, you'll be able to watch them as many times as you want.
Sign up today at Gymboree.TO/Enroll