|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Painting Rocks w/ Miss Makayla
Help your little one develop their creativity and hand-eye coordination with this fun activity! Go on a scavenger hunt in your yard & paint some fun rocks with Miss Makayla as she shows you step by step how to make a Ladybug and Happy little monster rock to add to your garden! Happy Painting!!
This video is 6 minutes in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
Supplies / Ingredients needed
- A few medium/larger flat rocks. Any you can FIND in your yard with your little one.
- Acrylic paint, & modge podge for a sealer (if you want)
- Paint brushes, Water, napkins and paper plate for paint palette
To make a Ladybug rock:
- Use small brush with black paint to paint a half circle on one corner/edge of rock for Ladybug face. Fill in half circle with black paint.
- Paint the rest of the rock with red paint. Let dry! (Can you use a hairdryer to speed drying process.
- Small brush with black paint to make a line from the top of black head going down the center of the red paint to make wings. Paint as many polka dots as you would like on wings with black paint.
- Use white paint to make two smallish circles on black head for eyes. And also two candy cane like lines for antennas above eyes.
- Paint two smaller black circles/dots inside white eyeballs and now you have a little ladybug for your garden!
To make a Happy Monster rock:
- Paint the whole rock Green, or any color you would like to use.
- Let dry, can use hairdryer to help speed drying process.
- With small brush make a large white circle at the top/ one end of the rock for eyeball. Let dry and add a smaller black circle on the inside of white circle for eyeball.
- Use small brush to make smile, which looks like an upside down crescent/moon with black paint. Let dry! Then use small brush with white paint to make small triangle teeth inside the crescent smile and now you have a little happy monster for your garden!
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.