|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Slime w/ Miss Stephanie
Miss Stephanie guides you through a few easy steps to make some homemade slime! You may need to order some AIR WICK… Miss Stephanie had to! Are you ready to get your slime on? Miss Stephanie recommends watching the video once through before beginning to make your DIY slime!
This video is 8 minutes in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
Supplies / Ingredients needed
- Rubber Spatula
- AIR WICK air freshener
- Food coloring
- Pour glue into the bowl. Less is more!
- Add 2-3 drops of food coloring. You can add glitter here, too. Stir.
- Spray AIR WICK into the bowl for 5-7 seconds. Stir.
- Continue adding AIR WICK until slime begins to come together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Enjoy! Store in an air-tight container!
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.