|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles w/ Miss Makayla
Join Miss Makayla in the Kitchen with Gymbo for a healthy, and refreshing treat in this crazy Californian heat! You deserve a break and some time to cool-off!
This video is 6 minutes in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 2 cups of cubed watermelon
- Popsicle molds (i.e: Bread loaf tin, ice cube trays, cupcake pans)
- Popsicle sticks OR lollipop sticks, skewers (cut the pointed ends off), tooth picks
- (NOTE: you will need wax paper or parchment paper for any of the baking molds you use)
- Place cups of fruit into a blender and blend until smooth.
- For those of you using baking materials like me, place parchment or wax paper on the inside of baking materials so the popsicles won’t stick to the metal.
- Pour blended fruit into molds, i.e. bread loaf tin or other.
- Place whatever stick material, i.e. lollipop sticks, into the liquid standing upright.
- Carefully place into the freezer for about 3-4 hours or until frozen solid.
- Take popsicles out of the freezer, if in a baking material, remove the wax/parchment paper with contents inside from the baking material and unwrap.
- Use a knife to slice up popsicles and enjoy! (Can place back into wax/parchment paper for storing in the freezer).
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.