|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Tambourine w/ Miss Makayla
Miss Makayla has a musical DIY for you today! This DIY helps your little ones further develop their fine motor skills!
This video is 3 minutes in length and is recommended for children ages 18 months to 5-years-old.
Supplies / Ingredients needed
- 2 sturdy paper plates
- Coloring tools: i.e. Paint, Markers, Crayons
- Find small noise-making objects around the house: i.e. bottle caps (metal), beans, beads, buttons, marbles, plastic bead necklaces, macaroni, rings, etc.
- Lay out plates side by side. Can decorate before or after finished
- Once you have all of your noise-making objects, place them on one plate. Then place the other plate on top.
- Staple around the sides, (can use a glue gun to glue edges and stick together then staple for extra sturdiness).
- If you don’t have a stapler you can use glue or hole punch edges and tie with ribbon or string to close tambourine.
- If you didn’t decorate your tambourine in the beginning, do so now (you can always print pictures from the internet i.e. a picture of Gymbo, and paste it to the plates and then you are done!
- Hip Hip Hooray, you made a tambourine!
Rent this video now and watch it as many times as you like for the next 48 hours.
Would you like access to this video and all our videos in our library anytime you want? Sign up for our Virtual Classes Membership and receive access to ALL of our classes and activities. Best of all, you'll be able to watch them as many times as you want.
Sign up today at Gymboree.TO/Enroll